If you are dealing with anxiety and/or depression, chiropractic care may help. New studies now back up the effectiveness of chiropractic care in relieving certain mental health symptoms. For many, chiropractic may be a natural, affordable care option for improving quality of life and reducing the symptoms of anxiety and depression.
Some of the common symptoms of anxiety that we have been helping people to manage since 1986:
- Fatigue or inability to sleep
- Muscle tension and stiffness
- Headaches or migraines
- Aches and pains throughout the body
- Inability to relax
- Chronic feeling of stress and overwhelm
These physical symptoms can exacerbate mental symptoms and make anxiety and/or depression harder to live with. Our gentle, natural approach is uniquely positioned to relieve these physical symptoms.
Your spine and nervous system health influences almost every region of your body. Studies show that after getting a chiropractic adjustment, your body triggers an increase in several important hormones. These hormones are involved in positive nervous system functioning, such as:
- Neurotensin: neutralizes stress-induced pain
- Oxytocin: boosts neuro-communication and feelings of social bonding
- Cortisol: blocks pain deriving from inflammation
If you are looking for relief from anxiety symptoms, give us call and we will use our extensive experience to help you get the relief and lasting results that you deserve.